Friday, May 30, 2008

tom ze, caetano veloso

oh brazil! oh tropicalia!



tom ze, dor e dor....



The babelfished lyrics>>>> enJOY!

You I want I want you wanting I want well I want I want you wanting I want well. Chiclete chiclete, I chew pain and pain clete chiclete, I chew pain and pain. You I cry I cry you, chuvinha chuviscou. I cry I cry you, chuvinha chuviscou. Chamego chamego, me left it leaves me. Mego chamego, me left it leaves me. Pain pain, pain pain … …… But wait I you because the shout of your eyes it is more long that the arm of the forest e appears behind of mounts, the winds e of the buildings e the brightness of your laugh it is more hot that the sun of the noon e more and more and oh oh oh oh oh But wait I you in the door of the mornings because the shout of your eyes it is more and more and more e later that you left the honey of the life apodreceu in my mouth apodreceu in my mouth Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh

and Canterbury silliness w/ Gong



and Soft Machine



and more to say on this LATER.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home